Cadillac Repair/Repair price

Price to install a motor mount on a 2001 sedan deville?

First, you were not specific as to which one. There can be up to three. You are best staying away from a dealer unless you want to waste your money.
Was the defective engine mount diagnosed by a repair shop? Or is it a guess as to the problem?
If you know exactly which mount the vehicle needs you can call around locally to get a price.
Generally, labor times are determined by a flat rate reference, however rates to vary depending on the shop and the region.
You are located in Mississippi. The labor rates in Texas where I am at are not gong to apply to you. Whenever trying to get labor costs from the Internet for a shop specific rate is not going to be accurate.
If in fact that it has been determined you need an engine mount, you will need to call around different repair shops in your area.

Good luck!

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter

Alarm system questions cannot be answered on this forum. These systems are not what I can answer. Without being physically at the vehicle and not knowing what kind of electrical service has been done on the vehicle, there is no possible way to give an accurate answer over the internet. My expertise is in Ignition/key based anti-theft systems. These issues include GM VATS (resistor chip in key blade) PASSLOCK (MRD)-ignition lock rotation based, no special ignition key and the PKIII Transponder (computer chip in key) systems. These systems are not alarm based and are integral with the starting of the engine. This is why I cannot diagnose alarm problems without physically looking at the vehicle: Alarm systems are a completely different annimal than ignition key/lock based anti-theft system. Many alarm questions come from vehicles 10 years old, and since older, many hands that had been involved over the years.I am an expert in all GM factory (ignition/key based)systems. Alarm system questions pose to many situations beyond my knowledge as to what has been done to the vehicle over the years. Some guy may have actually wired the stereo into the alarm system. Who knows? Over my past 30 years in vehicle wiring repair, I have seen unbelievable wiring disaters done by guys that consider themselves "mechanics." I have seen stereos and alarms intalled using surgical tape. I have seen modules burn up, un-fused circuits, wiring jambed between the doors and even lamp cord used for a starter kill. To answer alarm questions over the internet without examining the vehicle is like asking; What does it take to remove a dent?

Education/Credentials-ASE certified. 11 years with a GM dealer and 17 years with a repair facility dealing with only the repair of theft recovered vehicles.