Cadillac Repair/1988 Eldorado Biarritz new injectors don't pulse

Question
I replaced A/C condenser, transmission cooler, cruise control servo, fuel filter, injectors on 1988 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz.  Tested gas volume flow at throttle body when pump running.  Shots 3ft so plenty of pressure.  Before all this was started the old injectors pulsed normally although loudly.  So, I replaced them.  Now when I turn on the Key they do not pulse at all and I can't start the car.  Thought it was a fuel pressure problem but that was checked out and as indicated above it is good.  No ECU ECM error codes after cranking and cranking.  Just normally expected BCM codes which occur when engine not running. Check and swapped all related fuses.  HELP!!!!!!

Answer
Hello,

Is there more than one fuse box in the car you did not check? The owners manual will tell you where they are.

The issue is that you did so much, you need to wonder what to go after first. That is why I tell people to tackle one problem at a time.
Let me know if you found a blown fuse in an unchecked fuse box first.

Http://www.autotheftexpert.com

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter