Cadillac Repair/1988 cadillac coupe deville horn

Question
My horn doesn't work but my radio still comes on. I can not find the fuse for the horn in the fuse box and I also noticed that there are 4 horns. Please help

Answer
Hello,

You need to get to at least one horn so you can put a test light on the connector. Have someone press the horn button on the steering wheel. If test light comes on, horn is junk. Try on the other three if that horn lit the test lght. They were located where debris could get in them and burn them out.
If no power you need to look further. If t&T steering column, there are issues that need to be addressed, however you need to pull the huh panel (black plastic) from beneath the dash. The turn signal wire switch is located at the side of the steering column. Not the two top connectors at the top of the column. They are for the ignition switch. You will need to check the web for the color of the horn wire at th t/s switch. Check with test light if no power, problem is in column if all fuses are good Look at your owners manual to make sure there are not multiple fuse boxes!

If you get all that checked and no power, write me again because you will be going on a steering column expedition! LOL

http://www/autotheftexpert.com

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter