Cadillac Repair/Cadillac sls

Question
My 98 SLS has a winning noise that don't get louder it sounds like the power steering but its not iv checked every thing but that's where the winning is coming from

Answer

Then the problem has to be internal in the steering rack. Noises are real best left up to a technician that can hear them and if it is as you say, the answer would most likely be the same and just to hear it, you shouldn't be charged.

Someone's description of a noise to diagnose over the internet is impossible to do.
You could have a bad power steering rack cavitating (sucking air internally). You did not say if it was louder when turning.
Could the noise be coming from the passenger side of the vehicle and it changes with heater blower speeds? A bad heater blower or squirrel cage could be the issue.

Http://www.autotheftexpert.com

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter