Cadillac Repair/1992 Cadillac DeVille

Question
My defrost comes on the second i start the car and i cant turn it off because my digital climate control does not come on. There is also a very loud noise while it is on which is bad because i cant turn it off.

Answer
Hello,

You are going to first have to find out why the climate control does not come on. Start checking fuses and you may have multiple fuse boxes. Consult your owners manual in the glove box. As for your noise, I would consider a bad blower motor bearing of something hitting the attached squirrel cage.

http://www.autotheftexpert.com

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter