Cadillac Repair/lights on dash

I hit a pot hole and my traction control light and and  and brake came on I dont kno what it is I had ever thing look at and the light still on had the system scan nothing had codes reset and  they pop back on

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, but had to fly from Texas to Ohio to testify for 5 hours on the stand as an expert in auto theft in the typical insurance denial ploy to help their bottom line.
I have been doing this for 25 years. It takes a tremendous amount of focus and concentration, so everything else gets put on hold.
Unfortunately, these cases are built around a guy that entitles himself a forensic locksmith, and even in a totally burned vehicle espouses to be able to determine as to how the vehicle was last driven. Like always, I exposed these charlatans for what they are and I sliced and diced him. This is not arrogance on my part and is simply a fact! Our firm is the only one in the world that represents insurance companies, insureds and defendants in our field.

Now to your problem, clearing codes to get the lights off is only a temporary fix. I can only suggest because I am not at the vehicle. Using a factory service manual which is available on Ebay or Craigs would assist you greatly for this and future problems.
Since hitting a pot hole did this, you need to consider what can be jarred. Traction control switch? Anti lock brake module? You need to find out if these are on the same circuit which I suspect they are. You need to check associated wiring connectors.

I am sure this is a simple fix, but without a manual, you are working in the dark as am I.
Something is rattling around.
You also did not tell me the year make and model.

Auto Theft Claims Master

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter

Alarm system questions cannot be answered on this forum. These systems are not what I can answer. Without being physically at the vehicle and not knowing what kind of electrical service has been done on the vehicle, there is no possible way to give an accurate answer over the internet. My expertise is in Ignition/key based anti-theft systems. These issues include GM VATS (resistor chip in key blade) PASSLOCK (MRD)-ignition lock rotation based, no special ignition key and the PKIII Transponder (computer chip in key) systems. These systems are not alarm based and are integral with the starting of the engine. This is why I cannot diagnose alarm problems without physically looking at the vehicle: Alarm systems are a completely different annimal than ignition key/lock based anti-theft system. Many alarm questions come from vehicles 10 years old, and since older, many hands that had been involved over the years.I am an expert in all GM factory (ignition/key based)systems. Alarm system questions pose to many situations beyond my knowledge as to what has been done to the vehicle over the years. Some guy may have actually wired the stereo into the alarm system. Who knows? Over my past 30 years in vehicle wiring repair, I have seen unbelievable wiring disaters done by guys that consider themselves "mechanics." I have seen stereos and alarms intalled using surgical tape. I have seen modules burn up, un-fused circuits, wiring jambed between the doors and even lamp cord used for a starter kill. To answer alarm questions over the internet without examining the vehicle is like asking; What does it take to remove a dent?

Education/Credentials-ASE certified. 11 years with a GM dealer and 17 years with a repair facility dealing with only the repair of theft recovered vehicles.