Cadillac Repair/replacing reverse light bulb in a 1996 Cadillac concours

Question
how do I replace the reverse light bulb in a 1996 Cadillac concours

Answer
Hi Marvin,

It is difficult giving you specific detailed information to your specific vehicle because although GMs were the most common vehicles I worked on for 3 decades, remember the specifics of one type of vehicle is next to impossible. With that said however I can give you the general answer which should work well for you.
The first thing to do us look in your owner's manual in the glove box. There you will find the exact.bulb number and it may tell you as to how to replace too.
Open trunk.go to side bulb burned out. You will find up to 6 plastic wing nuts you don't need any tools for. Turn them counter click wise until they are all removed. Remove tail light assembly. Note the exact bulb you are looking for. Twist the socket counter clockwise by pushing down. Remove bulb and replace. Reverse for installation. It is pretty simple and should not take you very long to complete the task.

Good luck!

Http://www.autotheftexpert.com  

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter