Cadillac Repair/94 Cadillac STS

Odometer doesn't display mileage or temperature, a/c /heater blower doesn't work

The first thing I would do is check all the fuses. This vehicle should have multiple fuse boxes as described in your owners manual.

Please excuse me after my answer to you. Every 6 months I do a little advertising for what we do these days.

Auto Theft Claims Master.

Theft claim under SIU investigation? Have an EUO scheduled? We guide insureds through the claims process. Commonly, the insured feels like he is being accused of being a part of the theft. This is because the insurance narrative is that transponder equipped vehicles cannot be stolen without the insured's key. In turn, the insurance company never investigates the claim as a theft, but a fraud instead. Insured goes on defense. This is the worst thing they can do because it is expected by the investigator.
Some insureds will hire a lawyer during he investigation to protect them. Another wrong move. Why? An attorney as no standing in an investigation. The attorney can tell you all the legal aspects of the insured's answers, but the law has nothing to do with the investigation.
We have two decades of experience with these matters including hundreds of hours of sworn testimony. We guide the insured through the claim as well as prepare them for their sworn testimony.
If the claim goes to SIU, the insurance company is not going to pay easily and they are looking to build a case against the insured to deny it.

We have references from aw firms across the US as well as individual insureds.For the last 3 years of offering this service a 100% success rate.

Anther service we offer is as an expert witness/ consultant on auto theft and forensics on denied claims for attorneys. Commonly, insurance companies hire forensic locksmiths to examine the recovered stolen vehicle. These examinations are done secretly. If the vehicle has not been examined yet, the insured should contract our firm to be at the vehicle at the time the forensic locksmith is destroying the evidence!

In the event the denied claim is now a case and we are retained as experts for the insured, we are notorious working with the attorney of decimating the forensic expert's conclusions. More common than not, the insurance forensic locksmith's conclusions are not based of fact or evidence, but purely speculation. We exploit this and in most cases, our client, the insured prevails.

Again, 25 years experience in the court system.

Our phone is 866-490-1673  

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter

Alarm system questions cannot be answered on this forum. These systems are not what I can answer. Without being physically at the vehicle and not knowing what kind of electrical service has been done on the vehicle, there is no possible way to give an accurate answer over the internet. My expertise is in Ignition/key based anti-theft systems. These issues include GM VATS (resistor chip in key blade) PASSLOCK (MRD)-ignition lock rotation based, no special ignition key and the PKIII Transponder (computer chip in key) systems. These systems are not alarm based and are integral with the starting of the engine. This is why I cannot diagnose alarm problems without physically looking at the vehicle: Alarm systems are a completely different annimal than ignition key/lock based anti-theft system. Many alarm questions come from vehicles 10 years old, and since older, many hands that had been involved over the years.I am an expert in all GM factory (ignition/key based)systems. Alarm system questions pose to many situations beyond my knowledge as to what has been done to the vehicle over the years. Some guy may have actually wired the stereo into the alarm system. Who knows? Over my past 30 years in vehicle wiring repair, I have seen unbelievable wiring disaters done by guys that consider themselves "mechanics." I have seen stereos and alarms intalled using surgical tape. I have seen modules burn up, un-fused circuits, wiring jambed between the doors and even lamp cord used for a starter kill. To answer alarm questions over the internet without examining the vehicle is like asking; What does it take to remove a dent?

Education/Credentials-ASE certified. 11 years with a GM dealer and 17 years with a repair facility dealing with only the repair of theft recovered vehicles.