Cadillac Repair/water coming from tail pipe

Hi I have a 99 deville and have overheating issues, and have noticed that i have water coming from the passenger side tailpipe while the drivers side is dry, is this a sign of a head problem?

Cod engine, would be condensation normal.warm engine-head gasket the result nd not the caused of overheating the engine.
At that time, you have a pig in the poke A/K/A Pandoras box. Could be a cracked head,cracked block, or head gasket.
Aluminum engines cannot go over 220-225 degrees because the engine is literally melting!
There are no good junk yard engines out there because chances are those engines were overheated.

Crate motor from GM will set you back $4k US, if you can even find one for a 16 year old car.
The aluminum Cadilac engine introduced in 1982 was engineered well for mileage and performance, but the weak link is that they cannot be overheated like a cast iron counter part.
I was going across a 4 mile bridge and could not pull over when 're temp gauge was pegged on my lunch navigator. I found later that the system was down over 3 gallons. Since the engine was cast iron, I did no damage to it. Had this been an aluminium engine, 're engine would have blow up before the end of the ridge!

If a head on i.e. of the. Engine banks or head gasket, you can try to fix the engine,but once you do, you need to find out what caused it to over heat or you will blow another head gasket gasket or two.

If the liquid is coming  

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter

Alarm system questions cannot be answered on this forum. These systems are not what I can answer. Without being physically at the vehicle and not knowing what kind of electrical service has been done on the vehicle, there is no possible way to give an accurate answer over the internet. My expertise is in Ignition/key based anti-theft systems. These issues include GM VATS (resistor chip in key blade) PASSLOCK (MRD)-ignition lock rotation based, no special ignition key and the PKIII Transponder (computer chip in key) systems. These systems are not alarm based and are integral with the starting of the engine. This is why I cannot diagnose alarm problems without physically looking at the vehicle: Alarm systems are a completely different annimal than ignition key/lock based anti-theft system. Many alarm questions come from vehicles 10 years old, and since older, many hands that had been involved over the years.I am an expert in all GM factory (ignition/key based)systems. Alarm system questions pose to many situations beyond my knowledge as to what has been done to the vehicle over the years. Some guy may have actually wired the stereo into the alarm system. Who knows? Over my past 30 years in vehicle wiring repair, I have seen unbelievable wiring disaters done by guys that consider themselves "mechanics." I have seen stereos and alarms intalled using surgical tape. I have seen modules burn up, un-fused circuits, wiring jambed between the doors and even lamp cord used for a starter kill. To answer alarm questions over the internet without examining the vehicle is like asking; What does it take to remove a dent?

Education/Credentials-ASE certified. 11 years with a GM dealer and 17 years with a repair facility dealing with only the repair of theft recovered vehicles.