Cadillac Repair/1989 caddila. Brougham

QUESTION: There is a noise I believe to be a compressor coming from under hook passengerside that is not turning off even when cars off and keys out...running until killi g the battery air ride level compressor??

If on the passenger side, I would think the heater/air conditioning blower motor. Very common and the relay module needed is about $400, but 5 years ago, I was told they were no longer available anywhere. If one is lucky enough to find one in a junk yard, chances are it is no good as well.
The only correction is to rewire with a toggle switch giving you only high speed or off.
The blower motor is located on the passenger side at the firewall. The module that operates it is located at the top of the plastic plenum attached to the f I firewall.

Power antenna in which the motor continues to run if on the rear wheel drive us mounted on the right front fender. About $30 to fix by purchasing a mast kit on the internet.

On the left (drivers) inner fender should be the air compressor for the ride leveling. Commonly continues to run because of a leak either in the rear shocks or the plastic lines from compressor to rear shocks.
If the system holds air, you can take soapy water to the fittings and the shocks and watch for bubbles and that would be your leak.
If shocks are leaking, don't use Cadillac, but after market like Monroe to keep the cost down. You can also find line kits on the internet.

That is the three most common things that come to mind and all three will discharge the battery.

Let me know what you find.

Good luck!

QUESTION: Just wanted to say thanks your awesome was lower antennae!

You are very welcome. Its quite amazing that I can diagnose a problem in a vehicle without even being at it, when it could be thousands of miles away. I have owned over 20 Cadillacs over my life. I have serviced GMs at dealers and my previous business for over 30 years.
Cadillacs are a good car, but they ave certain common quirks.
I have answered questions on this site for over 15 years and have a huge following. My answers have been accurate.
It is more than common that a Cadillac will ave an issue and the tech working on the car does not now what te problem is. This is not because he is incompetent. It is just because he does not have specific knowledge on these problems, where as I worked with these problems every day.
I am glad I could help you. Please tell friends about my site here or for some real knowledge go to my personal site:

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter

Alarm system questions cannot be answered on this forum. These systems are not what I can answer. Without being physically at the vehicle and not knowing what kind of electrical service has been done on the vehicle, there is no possible way to give an accurate answer over the internet. My expertise is in Ignition/key based anti-theft systems. These issues include GM VATS (resistor chip in key blade) PASSLOCK (MRD)-ignition lock rotation based, no special ignition key and the PKIII Transponder (computer chip in key) systems. These systems are not alarm based and are integral with the starting of the engine. This is why I cannot diagnose alarm problems without physically looking at the vehicle: Alarm systems are a completely different annimal than ignition key/lock based anti-theft system. Many alarm questions come from vehicles 10 years old, and since older, many hands that had been involved over the years.I am an expert in all GM factory (ignition/key based)systems. Alarm system questions pose to many situations beyond my knowledge as to what has been done to the vehicle over the years. Some guy may have actually wired the stereo into the alarm system. Who knows? Over my past 30 years in vehicle wiring repair, I have seen unbelievable wiring disaters done by guys that consider themselves "mechanics." I have seen stereos and alarms intalled using surgical tape. I have seen modules burn up, un-fused circuits, wiring jambed between the doors and even lamp cord used for a starter kill. To answer alarm questions over the internet without examining the vehicle is like asking; What does it take to remove a dent?

Education/Credentials-ASE certified. 11 years with a GM dealer and 17 years with a repair facility dealing with only the repair of theft recovered vehicles.