Cadillac Repair/Battery No Charge 93 Cadillac Eldorado

Question
Had my a/c unit charged and converted to current refrigerant yesterday. Now, next day my "battery no charge" warning light is on, but car starts fine. Any suggestions as to why this light is suddenly on?
Thank You

Answer

Well, they could have caused a gauge fuse to blow by a bare portion of the power wire going into the back of the alternator. Not a lot they could screw up, but I don't know what they actually did. If the battery is not reading 13.2 volts minimum with engine running, the battery is not charging. If the system gets under 10 volts, the engine will stall.
I would suggest taking the car back to them and ask them what they did to cause this situation, because what was done doesn't relate to this, other than they pinched or scraped the power wire going to the alternator.

Http://www.autotheftexpert.com

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter