Cadillac Repair/1995 cadillac deville

have a 1995 cadillac deville and brake light stays on with traction disable and brake fluid switch problem. have replaced brake fluid reservoir with new sensor how all lights still stay on. could you help me with this, cant find anyone who can give me a answer. they tell me there is no problem just live with it.

Obviously there is a problem and if nothing else it is an annoyance to you.
It's pretty sad that these so-called experts would tell you to live with it. Personally, I wouldn't let any of them touch my car, even to wash it or change the oil.
Unlike some, I do not claim to know everything about Cadillacs, but I do know a lot. When I don't know the answer to a specific problem, I turn to the the GM factory service manual for that specific issue.
The cost at $100 may seem incredibly high, but it's value has no bounds. You wouldn't have wasted money on a replacement master cylinder that did not fix the problem. The manual is filled with diagnostic flow charts in which you can eliminate potential problems as you go along. This is the bible for your car and in many cases will give you more knowledge than these so-called technicians have. You do not need any mechanical inclination to diagnose problems, because the manual step by step will walk you through just about any potential problem you may have.
You can find the GM factory service manual for your specific car for sale on Craig's list or eBay.
Without the manual like the techs working on your car are working in the dark.
If I could give you a direct answer to your problem, I would, but I have never run across this issue and I am not about to guess costing you money in replacement parts that won't fix the problem, without me being at the vehicle without the factory service manual.
No, I do not feel you should live with the problem. Such statements show the true ignorance on the part of these technicians.
After you get the manual, you will find out that you can diagnosed just about any issue that your car runs across and the only reason for the technician would be to replace the failed parts.

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter

Alarm system questions cannot be answered on this forum. These systems are not what I can answer. Without being physically at the vehicle and not knowing what kind of electrical service has been done on the vehicle, there is no possible way to give an accurate answer over the internet. My expertise is in Ignition/key based anti-theft systems. These issues include GM VATS (resistor chip in key blade) PASSLOCK (MRD)-ignition lock rotation based, no special ignition key and the PKIII Transponder (computer chip in key) systems. These systems are not alarm based and are integral with the starting of the engine. This is why I cannot diagnose alarm problems without physically looking at the vehicle: Alarm systems are a completely different annimal than ignition key/lock based anti-theft system. Many alarm questions come from vehicles 10 years old, and since older, many hands that had been involved over the years.I am an expert in all GM factory (ignition/key based)systems. Alarm system questions pose to many situations beyond my knowledge as to what has been done to the vehicle over the years. Some guy may have actually wired the stereo into the alarm system. Who knows? Over my past 30 years in vehicle wiring repair, I have seen unbelievable wiring disaters done by guys that consider themselves "mechanics." I have seen stereos and alarms intalled using surgical tape. I have seen modules burn up, un-fused circuits, wiring jambed between the doors and even lamp cord used for a starter kill. To answer alarm questions over the internet without examining the vehicle is like asking; What does it take to remove a dent?

Education/Credentials-ASE certified. 11 years with a GM dealer and 17 years with a repair facility dealing with only the repair of theft recovered vehicles.