Cadillac Repair/1988 AC reset

Question
I am having trouble resetting the AC for a 1988 Cadillac DeVille. A step by step process would really help me out. I can get to the part of holding the off and warm buttons, but Econ still stays on.

Answer
Hello,

I haven't worked on one of these for close to two decades and no longer have reference material on the system.
I did however give you a link for you in an attempt to get the information you need and I hope it assists you.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+reset+a%2Fc+display+in+a+1988+cadillac&oq=how+to+reset+a%2Fc+display+in+a+1988+cadillac&aqs=chrome..69i57.41893j0j4&client=ms-android-metropcs-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Http://www.autotheftexpert.com

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter