Cadillac Repair/ignition module in distributor

Question
my ignition moduale in the distributor of my 1992 Cadillac brougham keeps dying ive replaced it 4 times this year even run a ground from the coil to the intake but still happens

Answer

The first question for you is, are you using the same maker each time?
The reason I ask is I have had parts from a specific Chinese maker in which all of a certain part had issues.
You did the right thing with the ground.
That kind of eliminates potential problems. I cannot think of anything that could cause these to burn up multiple times and that is why I am leaning towards the maker.
If you used different manufacturers, then we need to dig deeper. Let me know.

Www.autotheftexpert.com

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter