Cadillac Repair/car

Question
I have a1999 Cadillac Deville my windows want let down trunk want open ac want come on and the dashbboard information is not showing is it the computer

Answer

Chances that the computer is the cause is slim and sound like individual malfunctions. When you say the trunk doesn't open, is that with the remote key fob and or the inside trunk open switch?
I would start with the suggestion, check the multiple fuse boxes for blown fuses. Locations can.be found in the owners manual in the glove box.
You didn't state if these problems all started at once, or if these systems failed over time. This would be very important in the diagnoses.
I don't want to see you wasting money replacing a computer to find out b your problems are not fixed.
The correct and easiest way to diagnose and repair the problems is to use a factory service manual. The diagnostic flow charts are very easy to follow.
You should be able to find one on eBay or Craig's.
You will find this one of best tools to use for future repairs too!
I can't stress the importance to have this documentation because the owner is no longer wasting money replacing perfectly good contents and finding the repairs on a guess just plain did not work.

Www.autotheftexpert.com

Cadillac Repair

Rob Painter