Calculus/rate of change problem

KARAM MAYMOUN wrote at 2013-01-27 02:30:20
since V=(1/3)(PI)(R^2)(H) AND R=H/2

V=(1/3)(PI)R(H)(H/2)^2(H)

SO V=(1/3)(PI)(H^3/4)

DIFFERENTIATE AND YOU WILL GET (DV/DT)= (1/4)(PI)(H)^2 (DH/DT)

THEN YOU PLUG IN 10 FOR H AND 5 FOR (DH/DT)

AND YOU SHOULD GET 125(PI) FT^3/MIN

Calculus

Scotto

Any kind of calculus question you want. I also have answered some questions in Physics (mass, momentum, falling bodies), Chemistry (charge, reactions, symbols, molecules), and Biology (reproduction, insusion of chemicals into bloodstream).

Experience in the area: I have tutored students in all areas of mathematics since 1980. Education/Credentials: BSand MS in Mathematics from Oregon State University, where I completed sophomore course in Physics and Chemistry. I received both degrees with high honors. Awards and Honors: I have passed Actuarial tests 100, 110, and 135.

Maybe not a publication, but I have respond to well oveer 8,500 questions on the PC. Well over 2,000 of them have been in calculus.

I aquired well over 40 hours of upper division courses. This was well over the number that were required. I graduated with honors in both my BS and MS degree from Oregon State University. I was allowed to jump into a few courses at college a year early.

I have been nominated as the expert of the month several times. All of my scores right now are at least a 9.8 average (out of 10).

My past clients have been students at OSU, students at the college in South Seattle, referals from a company, friends and aquantenances, people from my church, and people like you from all over the world.