Calculus/Calculus 2 definite integral

Say that integrate from 0 to a of f(t)dt = a^3. Evaluate integrate from 0 to pi/2 of f(cos(x))sin(x)dx

If the integral evaluates to the upper limit cubed,
we must have been integrating 3x.

To evaluate ∫f(cos(x))sin(x)dx given the f(x) = 3x, we get ∫3cos(x)sin(x)dx.
Letting u(x) = cos(x) gives du = - sin(x)dx.
This means the problem is -∫3udu which is = -u.

To solve, put back in u(x) = cos(x) for u to get F(x), giving F(x) = -cos(x).
Once this has been done, the answer would be F(π/2) - F(0).
Since it is known that cos(π/2) = 0 and cos(0) = 1, we have 0 - 1 = 0 - 1 = -1.

Any kind of calculus question you want. I also have answered some questions in Physics (mass, momentum, falling bodies), Chemistry (charge, reactions, symbols, molecules), and Biology (reproduction, insusion of chemicals into bloodstream).

Experience in the area: I have tutored students in all areas of mathematics since 1980. Education/Credentials: BSand MS in Mathematics from Oregon State University, where I completed sophomore course in Physics and Chemistry. I received both degrees with high honors. Awards and Honors: I have passed Actuarial tests 100, 110, and 135.

Maybe not a publication, but I have respond to well oveer 8,500 questions on the PC. Well over 2,000 of them have been in calculus.

I aquired well over 40 hours of upper division courses. This was well over the number that were required. I graduated with honors in both my BS and MS degree from Oregon State University. I was allowed to jump into a few courses at college a year early.

I have been nominated as the expert of the month several times. All of my scores right now are at least a 9.8 average (out of 10).

My past clients have been students at OSU, students at the college in South Seattle, referals from a company, friends and aquantenances, people from my church, and people like you from all over the world.