Calculus/Calculus question

question screenshot(hebrew)
question screenshot(he  
given the fact that f'(69)=3 , calculate lim h->0

Note that (f(69+h)-f(69))/h is the definition of f'(69), and that is known to be 3.

The only difference h is being multiplied by 9 on the top and 2 on the bottom.

On the top, the measurements are being taken 9 times farther way,
so the answer comes out 9 times as large.

On the bottom, h is multiplied by 2, so the answer turns out to be 1/2 of what it should be.

That makes the answer be f'(69)9/2 = 3*9/2 = 27/2 = 13.5.

Any kind of calculus question you want. I also have answered some questions in Physics (mass, momentum, falling bodies), Chemistry (charge, reactions, symbols, molecules), and Biology (reproduction, insusion of chemicals into bloodstream).

Experience in the area: I have tutored students in all areas of mathematics since 1980. Education/Credentials: BSand MS in Mathematics from Oregon State University, where I completed sophomore course in Physics and Chemistry. I received both degrees with high honors. Awards and Honors: I have passed Actuarial tests 100, 110, and 135.

Maybe not a publication, but I have respond to well oveer 8,500 questions on the PC. Well over 2,000 of them have been in calculus.

I aquired well over 40 hours of upper division courses. This was well over the number that were required. I graduated with honors in both my BS and MS degree from Oregon State University. I was allowed to jump into a few courses at college a year early.

I have been nominated as the expert of the month several times. All of my scores right now are at least a 9.8 average (out of 10).

My past clients have been students at OSU, students at the college in South Seattle, referals from a company, friends and aquantenances, people from my church, and people like you from all over the world.