Calculus/Please Check ...

Question
I have a question that says: " Evaluate the integral: ~csc^4(x) " , I reached the following answer:

-cot(x)-1/3(cot^3(x))+C

and I wanted to know to check if my solution is correct. Can you please check it for me ?
I have an exam and I really need help!

Thank You alot.

Hint: i couldn't use the integration sign so i used the ~ instead :)

Answer
The integration sign is ∫, which I have stored in an Excel file on characters.
I go that cell, do a cntl-C, go to where I want that symbol, and do a cntl-V.

I prefer cot(x) as ctn(x), that way it never gets confused with cos(x).

The problem is ∫csc^4(x)dx.

If I differentiate that answer you got, -ctn(x) - ctn^3(x)/3 + C,
I get csc^2(x) + cot^2(x)csc^2(x).

Since 1 + cot^2(x) = csc^2(x), that looks correct.]

Calculus

Scotto