i am finding difficulty in integration and differentiation of the greatest integer function [x],especially with limits.kindly help me in understanding it in dept.

If this were the integral from 0 to x, where x is less then 1, it would be x.
If this were the integral from 0 to x, where x is between 1 and 2, it would be 1+2x.
If this were the integral from 0 to x, where x is between 2 and 3, it would be 3+3x.
If this were the integral from 0 to x, where x is between 3 and 4, is would be 6+4x.

Having done these, if this were the integral from 0 to x where x is between n and n+1,
the answer would be sum(1:n) + (n+1)x.
That is, n(n+1)/2 + (n+1)x.  

Any kind of calculus question you want. I also have answered some questions in Physics (mass, momentum, falling bodies), Chemistry (charge, reactions, symbols, molecules), and Biology (reproduction, insusion of chemicals into bloodstream).

Experience in the area: I have tutored students in all areas of mathematics since 1980. Education/Credentials: BSand MS in Mathematics from Oregon State University, where I completed sophomore course in Physics and Chemistry. I received both degrees with high honors. Awards and Honors: I have passed Actuarial tests 100, 110, and 135.

Maybe not a publication, but I have respond to well oveer 8,500 questions on the PC. Well over 2,000 of them have been in calculus.

I aquired well over 40 hours of upper division courses. This was well over the number that were required. I graduated with honors in both my BS and MS degree from Oregon State University. I was allowed to jump into a few courses at college a year early.

I have been nominated as the expert of the month several times. All of my scores right now are at least a 9.8 average (out of 10).

My past clients have been students at OSU, students at the college in South Seattle, referals from a company, friends and aquantenances, people from my church, and people like you from all over the world.