Calculus/compound interest

IF compound interst ifor 3rdy year is Rs.968 and Simple interest for three years is Rs.2400 . Find the rate of interest and principle

If the 2400 over 3 years is looked at, that means 800 per year.
If the 968/800 is looked at, that gives 1.21.
Since the square-root of 1.21 is 1.1, that means the interest is 10%.

This means both would earn 800 the 1st year.
The 2nd year, compound interest would earn 880.
The 3rd year, compound interest would earn 968.

Since the base was 10%, the amount at the start is 800*10 = 8,000.

Any kind of calculus question you want. I also have answered some questions in Physics (mass, momentum, falling bodies), Chemistry (charge, reactions, symbols, molecules), and Biology (reproduction, insusion of chemicals into bloodstream).

Experience in the area: I have tutored students in all areas of mathematics since 1980. Education/Credentials: BSand MS in Mathematics from Oregon State University, where I completed sophomore course in Physics and Chemistry. I received both degrees with high honors. Awards and Honors: I have passed Actuarial tests 100, 110, and 135.

Maybe not a publication, but I have respond to well oveer 8,500 questions on the PC. Well over 2,000 of them have been in calculus.

I aquired well over 40 hours of upper division courses. This was well over the number that were required. I graduated with honors in both my BS and MS degree from Oregon State University. I was allowed to jump into a few courses at college a year early.

I have been nominated as the expert of the month several times. All of my scores right now are at least a 9.8 average (out of 10).

My past clients have been students at OSU, students at the college in South Seattle, referals from a company, friends and aquantenances, people from my church, and people like you from all over the world.