if the cost function of a commodity is c(x)=4x+10 and the ruvenue function is R(x)=16x-2x^2, where x is the number of units produces (in hundreds) and R(x) and C(x) are measured in thousands of pesos, find the ff.

1. profit function
2. most profitable output
3. maximum profitmost
4. revenue at the most profitable output
5. marginal revenue at the most profitable output
6. cost at the most profitable output

Given: cost C(x) = 4x + 10 and revenue R(x) = -2x + 16x.

1. Since profit P(x) = R(x) - C(x), we know P(x) = -2x + 20x + 10.

2. The most profitable output can be found when P'(x) = 0.
Since P'(x) = -4x + 20, putting this to 0 yields x = 5.

3. What is, 'profitmost'?  It sounds like the last question.

4. The revenue R(x) at the most profitable output of x=5 would be R(5).

5. The marginal revenue is found by finding R'(x) and putting in 5 for x.

6. The cost C(x) at the most profitable output is found by finding C(5).  

Any kind of calculus question you want. I also have answered some questions in Physics (mass, momentum, falling bodies), Chemistry (charge, reactions, symbols, molecules), and Biology (reproduction, insusion of chemicals into bloodstream).

Experience in the area: I have tutored students in all areas of mathematics since 1980. Education/Credentials: BSand MS in Mathematics from Oregon State University, where I completed sophomore course in Physics and Chemistry. I received both degrees with high honors. Awards and Honors: I have passed Actuarial tests 100, 110, and 135.

Maybe not a publication, but I have respond to well oveer 8,500 questions on the PC. Well over 2,000 of them have been in calculus.

I aquired well over 40 hours of upper division courses. This was well over the number that were required. I graduated with honors in both my BS and MS degree from Oregon State University. I was allowed to jump into a few courses at college a year early.

I have been nominated as the expert of the month several times. All of my scores right now are at least a 9.8 average (out of 10).

My past clients have been students at OSU, students at the college in South Seattle, referals from a company, friends and aquantenances, people from my church, and people like you from all over the world.