Calculus/The integral of a continuous function

let f be a continuous function on the interval (a,b)
then is the integral of f between x0 and x, where both x0 and x are in (a,b), also continuous on (a,b)?

Please direct me to an internet reference that answers the question, or simply just supply me with an answer.

Thanks for your time.

If a function is continuous on (a, b), then the integral is also continuous on (a,b).
In the proof of continuity of a function, there was a statement that for any d small enough,
there existed an e such that |f(x+a)-f(x)| < e if |a|<d.

This same thing can be applied if we take e*f(x) at the point in question.  

Any kind of calculus question you want. I also have answered some questions in Physics (mass, momentum, falling bodies), Chemistry (charge, reactions, symbols, molecules), and Biology (reproduction, insusion of chemicals into bloodstream).

Experience in the area: I have tutored students in all areas of mathematics since 1980. Education/Credentials: BSand MS in Mathematics from Oregon State University, where I completed sophomore course in Physics and Chemistry. I received both degrees with high honors. Awards and Honors: I have passed Actuarial tests 100, 110, and 135.

Maybe not a publication, but I have respond to well oveer 8,500 questions on the PC. Well over 2,000 of them have been in calculus.

I aquired well over 40 hours of upper division courses. This was well over the number that were required. I graduated with honors in both my BS and MS degree from Oregon State University. I was allowed to jump into a few courses at college a year early.

I have been nominated as the expert of the month several times. All of my scores right now are at least a 9.8 average (out of 10).

My past clients have been students at OSU, students at the college in South Seattle, referals from a company, friends and aquantenances, people from my church, and people like you from all over the world.