Calculus/Polygon Shaped Board games.

Dear Prof Mervyn‎

Will it be difficult to design and construct all Board games geometrically viz scrabble, monopoly, snakes and ladders, ludo etc where maximum number of players can exceed 4 ?.

Games like Chess, Checkers can be excluded as it is a 2 player game.

The advantages could be more number of players can play the Board Game. i.e. n>4.

As a example, The scrabble board game rules will remain the same, more tiles has to be constructed for the same.

For example : Hexagonal Scrabble Board, Pentagonal Monopoly,
Octagonal snakes and ladders, decagon ludo game  etc.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Hello Prashant.
Its good to be back.I had some financial problems but I hope they will be sorted out permanently.
These days engineering is so advanced, using advanced physics and mathematics, it is easy to design just about any thing. There is even a 3 dimensional chess set.
If you have ever studied Einsteins General Relativity, there is a beautiful formalism to Solve his field equations numerically using a type of Geometry developed by Regge, where you make up a sphere using tetrahedrons.
If you are interested I'll senfd you more information.  

I can solve problems in calculus, advanced calculus, differential and partial differential equations, complex variables, Fourier series and integrals, analysis,Gram-Schmidt orthogonalization, and Legendre polynomials. Soon I will be able to answer any question on advanced engineering control.

Taught at university level

Researching the Riemann Zeta Function Hypothesis