Doing some practice problems, can't get the answer right for this one. Working with special derivatives. It is:

find dy/dx

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Note that with what is here, the rules of math say to compute the exponents 1st, multiplication 2nd, and subtraction 3rd.  Is the problem really xeČ - e^x?
Note that the parenthesis are not needed, and to make sure it is a clear problem,
perhaps we could write it as x(e^2) - (e^x), though by mathematical rules,
it could be xe^2 - e^x.

Here, is eČ in the 1st term just a constant.
This says it should really be written as Cx where C = eČ.
Given that, the derivative of the 1st term is just C.  That is, eČ.

The derivative of the 2nd term, e^x, is just e^x.

Thus, the entire derivative is eČ - e^x.

Any kind of calculus question you want. I also have answered some questions in Physics (mass, momentum, falling bodies), Chemistry (charge, reactions, symbols, molecules), and Biology (reproduction, insusion of chemicals into bloodstream).

Experience in the area: I have tutored students in all areas of mathematics since 1980. Education/Credentials: BSand MS in Mathematics from Oregon State University, where I completed sophomore course in Physics and Chemistry. I received both degrees with high honors. Awards and Honors: I have passed Actuarial tests 100, 110, and 135.

Maybe not a publication, but I have respond to well oveer 8,500 questions on the PC. Well over 2,000 of them have been in calculus.

I aquired well over 40 hours of upper division courses. This was well over the number that were required. I graduated with honors in both my BS and MS degree from Oregon State University. I was allowed to jump into a few courses at college a year early.

I have been nominated as the expert of the month several times. All of my scores right now are at least a 9.8 average (out of 10).

My past clients have been students at OSU, students at the college in South Seattle, referals from a company, friends and aquantenances, people from my church, and people like you from all over the world.