Evaluate the limit using L'hopitals Rule

lim x->0 (6^x-11^x)/(x)

L'hospital's Rule states that if 0/0 is gotten,
the top and bottom can be differentiated.

The derivative of the numerator is ln(6)6^x - ln(11)11^x.
The derivative of the denominator is 1.

Putting 0 back in ...
well, any number to the 0 is 1, so all we have is ln(6) - ln(11).
This is the same as ln(6/11).

The value of that is -0.606135804.

Any kind of calculus question you want. I also have answered some questions in Physics (mass, momentum, falling bodies), Chemistry (charge, reactions, symbols, molecules), and Biology (reproduction, insusion of chemicals into bloodstream).

Experience in the area: I have tutored students in all areas of mathematics since 1980. Education/Credentials: BSand MS in Mathematics from Oregon State University, where I completed sophomore course in Physics and Chemistry. I received both degrees with high honors. Awards and Honors: I have passed Actuarial tests 100, 110, and 135.

Maybe not a publication, but I have respond to well oveer 8,500 questions on the PC. Well over 2,000 of them have been in calculus.

I aquired well over 40 hours of upper division courses. This was well over the number that were required. I graduated with honors in both my BS and MS degree from Oregon State University. I was allowed to jump into a few courses at college a year early.

I have been nominated as the expert of the month several times. All of my scores right now are at least a 9.8 average (out of 10).

My past clients have been students at OSU, students at the college in South Seattle, referals from a company, friends and aquantenances, people from my church, and people like you from all over the world.