Calculus/Scientific calculator with mathematical and physical constants

Question
Dear Prof Scott

Is it possible to construct scientific calculator having mathematical and physical constants values ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
On calculators that have keys, I have seen many calculators that have a special key for pi.
To get e, all that needs to be done is to compute that exponential of 1.
To use root(2), root(3), etc, just use the squareroot key.

If the calculator has a keyboard on it to type in the constant, this can be done on some of them.  For example, if the calculator is C++ based, =pi() gives the value of pi.

I'm sure there are some calculators that have constants used in physics on the keyboard such as the gravitational constant, molar gas constant, Avagadro's constant, unit conversion, and even more.  

Calculus

Scotto