Calgary/moved from Toronto to Calgary

Question
I am lost. I moved my family from Toronto area to Calgary with the promise of employment and accommodations. We have neither at the moment and came with limited funding. I made the move thinking it was the right choice for my children, and a fresh start at life. I have 2000 hours of massage training and was hoping to be able to finish my schooling and offer my children the life they deserve. Now I am stranded in an unknown city and I have nothing to go back to in Ontario. I need help finding housing, community support and social services. I am looking for employment and am sure that won't be an issue, but with no where to call home and the stress of moving I'm at a loss. Please send me any information or contacts, any advice at all really.
Thank you

Answer
RMMT Enterprises
RMMT Enterprises  
Sara:

First for employment, try some massage studios like Massage Heights, or other companies,etc.
Second for funding, please call Alberta Family Services or Calgary Family services, they can help you.Calgary Family services or Catholic Family Services can also assist.

Also Alberta Advanced education can assist you in funding to go back to school?? As your message is public, I will not comment further. You can message me in private then maybe I can help you further?  I have contacts but will not publish them publicly.

Ralph  

Calgary

Ralph Meyer