Hi, I am moving to calgary from toronto. I am landed immigrant, have come toronto in june 2012. Now i have G license and recently got AZ license. I have some questions. How do I transfer my ONTARIO LICENSE TO ALBERTA LICENSE? what would be the procedure? what would be the procedure of transferring HEALTH or PR card? I will be moving on 15th mARCH, and my wife and 3 kids will come in 28th of march? what would be the procedure for renting the apartment? and what about CHILD BENEFITS? Thank you

RMMT Enterprises Moving and Delivery
RMMT Enterprises Movin  

RMMT Enterprises Delivery Service
RMMT Enterprises Deliv  
Hello Salman,

First are you a member of CAA? They can assist you in transferring it. In Alberta its called AMA, or you can go to a registry like Mojo's.

Insurance you can contact Toole Peete ie or AMA again, or another company?

Alberta Health gets transferred after 3 months, but apply when you arrive so you get the cards, soon after your three months. ToolePeet is one of the larger independent agencies I deal with them. They have been awesome for me and handled my home and commercial policy as well.

Registry services will provide a lot of various services, check serviceAlberta as well.

Salman, good luck on your move and e-mail me for any more details you need.

Thank you

Ralph M

Ralph Meyer

I live in Calgary, have full knowledge on Transportation/ Moving/ Cargo forwarding/accommodations/ lifestyles/where to dine/ fun things to do/ relationships/ social services/hospitals/shelters/renting/buying in Calgary/telecom/ internet in Alberta/life in Calgary.Run a website called I am the owner of RMMT Enterprises, a moving, delivery and Trade Show Delivery and (set up/Tear down) exhibition company. I learn from others so that I can assist people better.

I have lived here since 1978, own a trucking.moving company,running a travel agency for four years in 84, worked at a telco, worked with social service agencies, connections to various clergy, read all papers in Calgary.

Federation of Calgary Communities,Community association, Calgary Chamber of Commerce, Calgary Jewish community, Santas Secret Services, Apex Credit Union, now called SERVUS and others. I assist various orgs like Discovery House and YBC bowling at Chinook Centre, Calgary.

Calgary Sun, Calgary Herald, National Post,Globe and Mail, Canadian Business Magazine,Maclean,Time, Readers Digest and on the Internet.

Mount Royal College and Alberta Vocational.

MAYORS AWARD, Premier's Award etc.

Private info for competitive reasns.