You are here:

Calgary/Conversion of Ontario G lisence


Hi Ralph
I have a recent G driving license (2 months old) from Ontario. I have now moved to Alberta for good. Please advise what class of Alberta driving license i can have when i apply to exchange mine
Looking forward for your prompt feedback


Please go to an Alberta registry.  I believe it will convert to a class 5, but if you had a foreign drivers license before the class G, bring that with you as well.  In Calgary, I recommend Mojo's 403-252-3333, Southland 403-255-3653, or and A.M.A. They are best suited to help you. As I said, if you have a previous license be up front so they can help you fully.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ralph Meyer


I live in Calgary, have full knowledge on Transportation/ Moving/ Cargo forwarding/accommodations/ lifestyles/where to dine/ fun things to do/ relationships/ social services/hospitals/shelters/renting/buying in Calgary/telecom/ internet in Alberta/life in Calgary.Run a website called I am the owner of RMMT Enterprises, a moving, delivery and Trade Show Delivery and (set up/Tear down) exhibition company. I learn from others so that I can assist people better.


I have lived here since 1978, own a trucking.moving company,running a travel agency for four years in 84, worked at a telco, worked with social service agencies, connections to various clergy, read all papers in Calgary.

Federation of Calgary Communities,Community association, Calgary Chamber of Commerce, Calgary Jewish community, Santas Secret Services, Apex Credit Union, now called SERVUS and others. I assist various orgs like Discovery House and YBC bowling at Chinook Centre, Calgary.

Calgary Sun, Calgary Herald, National Post,Globe and Mail, Canadian Business Magazine,Maclean,Time, Readers Digest and on the Internet.

Mount Royal College and Alberta Vocational.

Awards and Honors
MAYORS AWARD, Premier's Award etc.

Past/Present Clients
Private info for competitive reasns.

©2017 All rights reserved.