Cameras/Zeiss Ikon Camera Price Guide

Question
I have a Zeiss Ikon Bob 510/2, Nettar 10.5cm, f/7.7.  Serial Number D37483.

I believe it was made in Germany around the 1930s. I would rate the camera as being of average condition.  There is also a leather case which appears to be in good condition.

I would welcome your opinion on a current price valuation.

Thanks you very much.

Answer
Hello,

The Bob 510/2 (also marketed as the Nettar 510/2) is a simple amateur's self-casing folding bellows camera, made by Zeiss Ikon of Germany from 1936 to 1941, for 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 inch exposures on #120 roll film. It's a very common model, especially throughout Europe, and truly excellent examples only tend to sell for about US$50 in today's collectible camera market. The supply greatly exceeds the demand, so condition is the key...less than excellent is difficult to sell at any price.

Best wishes,

David F. Silver - President
International Photographic Historical Organization

Cameras

David Silver