Canada - Government Information/aeo


Dear Sir,
I have arrange employment in category 7231 noc .Can i apply under federal skilled category where as i do n't complete 67 points .

Dear Harman,

To be able to qualify for permanent residence under the skilled workers stream (regular or with AEO) you have to meet the minimum requirements and be able to obtain the necessary 67 points.
Please know that my answers are intended to be of a general nature and do not constitute legal advice.

*If you are interested you can contact me directly for an assessment of your profile.

Fatima-Zahra Fahmi  

Canada - Government Information

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Fatima-Zahra Fahmi


I can answer all questions on Canadian Immigration Law including and not limited to answers on: 1. Permanent residence for skilled workers, inventors, entrepreneur and self employed. 2. Family reunification including sponsorships for spouses, dependent children and parents. 3. Temporary residence for visitors, students and workers 4. Refugee claims, permanent residence based on humanitarian and compassionate grounds and appeals of negative decisions. 5. Residency requirements for renewing the Permanent Resident Card and for Canadian Citizenship. *Please note that my answers are intended to be of a general nature and do not constitute legal advice. Please contact us directly if you feel you need a personalized legal advice.*


I am accredited by the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants. I provide a wide range of immigration services to companies and individuals. I helped many individuals and families succeed their immigration to Canada and helped many Canadian employers fill their workers shortage.

The Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants (regulatory body), the Canadian Migration Institute.

Bachelorís in Law from the University of Mohamed V, Rabat, Morocco, Bachelorís in International Studies from York University, Toronto, Canada. Immigration Consultant Diploma from York College, Toronto, Canada. Certified Canadian Immigration Consultant (CCIC).

©2017 All rights reserved.