Canada - Government Information/4times vist visa rejection

Hi Deepak,

My name is Jeslyn and I have applied 4 times for a visit visa to canada and its been rejected, I ve my spouse who lives in toronto,he had gone there for a student visa and he tried calling me but I just could no make thru,firstly we tried on our own,2nd we took an agents help here in India who made an affidavit in giving reply to the reasons of the rejections, then again we took a Canadian agents help it still did not work, and we had tried it once when my husband was applying for a student visa at the initial stage,we though since he was a student dats the reason for rejection, but the reasons stated family ties, return back to the home country, not sufficient funds,travel history, i am working here in India,this time we are trying since my husband got a work visa and works full time as a labourer,i want to know what are the chances, I have misplaced my 2nd rejection letter,do i need to add all my rejections with my document while i submit, cause they have not asked for it on the website.

Hello Jeslyn;

Thank you for your question.

Visa officers make decisions based on a variety of factors, some of which you have mentioned as reasons for previous refusals. You must address those factors to address the Officers' concerns through documentary evidence. Affidavits are considered as self-serving declarations, and have little influence in this regard.

From your question, I notice that your husband is now on a Work permit. If he's working as labourer, as mentioned, there's a very little chance of your being successful in obtaining a visa. The chances would improve if he's in higher skilled occupation.

Hope this is helpful.

Thank you and Kind Regards  

Canada - Government Information

Deepak Kohli

I am a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), practicing in Ontario for last 9 years. As a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) since its inception, I am committed to uphold the principles of integrity, knowledge and consumer protection. Our advice is based on sound legal provisions and practices, so that the client receives the best value for money. Our advice and assistance covers issues such as (a) permanent residence in Canada, (b) temporary residence (c) maintaining residency (d) reuniting family (e) Canadian citizenship (f) Immigration appeals, and more. We assist people from across the world in all Canadian Immigration matters (economic programs), including Federal Skilled Worker Program, Business Immigration, Work permits, Study permits, Family Class sponsorships, Appeals to the Immigration Appeals Division of IRB, etc. The intention of participating in this forum is to share my knowledge and views on Canadian immigration matters for general scenarios. The answers however, should not be considered as a legal advice, as that involves detailed information of various aspects of the immigrants' profile. People should contact me directly, should they wish to use to obtain a specific legal advice.

Since 2002, I have been working in the field of Canadian Immigration consulting. Prior to going into own practice in late 2003, I worked for an Immigration Consulting organisation in Toronto. My practice covers various areas of economic and family class immigration into Canada. Like I say to my prospective clients, just as there are thousands of ways to find god, there are a no. (over 50) ways to gain immigration to Canada. The trick is to find out the most suitable one for each client. Nevertheless, there are some programs that are more popular. We advise clients on these as well as find innovative immigration solutions for others. I have been an active volunteer with the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC), since its inception in 2005. After serving the Ontario Chapter for 5 years in Communications Committee, I joined the National Board in 2010. I served as the Director - Membership on the national Board of Directors of CAPIC for a year. I recently retired from the Board of Directors of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), the regulatory body for Canadian Immigration Consultants, after serving for 1 year.

Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC)

Immigration Practitioner Program (with High Honours) - 2003 - Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, Toronto, Ontario, CANADA; MBA - 1992 - M.S.University of Baroda, Baroda (India

I have received various awards from the Immigration consultancy professional organizations, during my tenure.