Canada - Government Information/Uk immigeration status lost

Question
Hello Sir Deepak

I am in UK as student visa but 8 months before my college is suspended and closed by UKBA.
So according to UKBA rules I had to take admission in new college within 28 days or I had to leave the country.But I didn't.
My visa on passport is valid till July 2014 but I lost my visa status. According to Ukba I am living here as illegal.
Can I apply for FSWC 2013?
Do I need to go back to my home country(pakistan) or I can apply from UK?
And if I apply for Police clearance certificate in uk?
Do they check my visa status?

Please help me because I am so worried.
No one is giving me satisfactory response in this matter.

Thanks
Muhammad

Answer
Hello Muhammad,

Thank you for your question.

You may request London, UK as processing office, since PR applications for Pakistan nationals are processed there. Should you be unable to show a valid immigration status in UK, your application may receive negative attention from visa office.

I am unable to advise if the UK police authorities will check your immigration status when you apply for a clearance certificate, but presume that they would.

Hope this is useful.

Thank you and Kind Regards  

Canada - Government Information

Deepak Kohli