Canada - Government Information/Police clearance certificate

Question
Hi sir,
Pakistani national,  under parent category migration process to Canada, currently living in Pakistan but in the past also resided in Kenya. In the past once I have provided them with Police clearance certificate of Kenya and Pakistan both but they have again sent me letter to provide fresh medical and police clearance certificates. What if now I only provide them with PCC of Pakistan  and omit Kenyan PCC as I have not resided in Kenya after providing them my last PCC of Kenya.(this is because Kenyan High Commission Islamabad says that the person in charge of this matter is out of country and will take a month time to come back and I will miss reply deadline till then)
Thanks, highly appreciate your advise.
BB

Answer
Hello Bassanio;

Thank you for your question.

You can write to the visa office, asking for an exemption from submitting a new Kenyan PCC, for the reason that you have stated in your question. CIC is sometimes lenient on such requests.

Hope this is helpful.

Thank you and Kind Regards

Canada - Government Information

Deepak Kohli