Canada - Government Information/Immigration

Question
We have applied for Canada immigration from New Delhi, India & below is the application status shown-up on the site:
I would request you to please guide us about how to proceed to get the PR to the earliest. It is been 3 yrs we are waiting to get through:

Application status on the site:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 10, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 30, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 29, 2012.

Please let me know, if you need further information in this regard.

Answer
Hello Bimal;

Thank you for your question.

Online status is notorious for its ambiguity and inaccuracies. We do not rely on that for estimating/ providing guidance. Instead, we use the CAIPS/GCMS notes as a means for such reports.

You can read about this service on our website at the link below:
http://transcendconsultants.com/immigration-records/caips-notes

We can request the notes on your behalf, analyse and provide a report, with possible recommendations about steps to expedite the application.

If interested, please email us for more details about fee, etc.
http://transcendconsultants.com/contact-us

Thank you and Kind Regards

Canada - Government Information

Deepak Kohli