Canada - Government Information/visit visa

Question
hey,
i am javeria and am a canadian citizen living in pakistan.i am 26 week pregnant and having preterm labour.moreover,my baby is diagnosed with bi lateral hydronephrosis.in pakistan, they dont offer medical carefor such youngbabies.thats why i need to travel to canada urgently.but the problem is i am also accompanied with my elder daughter who is 20 months old.i havent sponsored my husband yet and i wish to travel along with him to canada because i am financially dependant on him and i would need him direly right now because of the baby and my health condition..please help me in this regard

Answer
Javeria,

The only safe way is for you and your elder daughter to get to Canada without your husband, as fast as you can and have your baby there. Stay with friends etc.

As soon as you can (like today) write an invitation letter to your husband asking him to come to Canada as soon as possible because you urgently need him etc. use all the  words like "best interest of the child" etc.

Then ask your husband to apply for a Multiple entry Visitor visa, using your needs and your unborn child as the reasons.

Go to this link for application for a TRV;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-how.asp

But if you wait you will have more problems than you think.

Hope this helps  

Canada - Government Information

John A.C. Manning