Canada - Government Information/Question related to post: 2013-06-19 Post Graduate Dependent Visa:

I am in a very similar situation like the question ask my Asif, In the post:

I am too applying for my wife's Work permit outside Canada from the link provided, on the basis that I have a Post Grad WP

However;In the application form IMM 1295:

They want the details of the job offer letter, Labour Market opinion and proof indicating my wife meets the requirement of the job being offered. She has no job offer from any Canadian organization.

I am confused as to what is the information that needs to be included in those fields as she has no job as of now and can she enter N/A in all those fields.
She is applying of the Work permit on the basis that I have Work permit from the CIC.

Can you help me, I need assistance in whether I should fill the package:

If we apply for Work Permit without applying for the Schedule 1 Application for Temporary Resident Visa [IMM 5257 - Schedule 1] as none of the question apply for her. Will get the Temporary Resident Visa along with the Work permit form.

Please guide me as you can read, I am all lost.

Thank you

Neil Shah.

Hello Neil,

On the IMM 1295, where they ask for name of employer just write "Open Work Permit"

Also fill in the Work Permit application for Canada

Also the application for a Temporary Resident Visa ( that is if her country is a "visa required country" Yes also fill in Schedule 1 Application for Temporary Resident Visa IMM5257 and just put N/A if it does not apply to your wife.

I hope this helps, Sorry, I have nothing further to offer.

Canada - Government Information

John A.C. Manning

All Canadian Immigration Questions

I am a Certified Immigration Consultant I have been practicing in this profession for the last 18 years I have been consulted by many private and corporate clients.

I am a full Member of The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) Membership # 415199

Retirement Today Magazine (UK) 2008

I am a graduate of London University (UK) Business management I passed a Sales Organization Course. McGill University (Canada) I passed a Executive Development Course McGill University (Canada

Novartis Pharma (Canada) AirLiquide (Canada) Air Canada.