You are here:

Canada - Government Information/Regarding eligibility of spouse Work permit


My husband has completed his 2 yrs Robotic course from Algonquin college, Ottawa. & currently doing full time job which is under NOC C category, assembler.He has got 3 yr open work permit which expires on september 2014.

    I have 10 yr multiple entry visa & 6 month visitor permit. I have done pharmacy from India and 5 yr work experience in relevant field.

Am I eligible for work permit? or i have to wait till its noc 0,a,b, category job


I am not sure what you mean by "wait till its NOC 0,a,b category job.

As a student your husband could have obtained an Open work permit for you.

If he is on a "post Grad work permit" take a look at this link

It may allow you to apply for an open work permit as an accompanying spouse.

Thank you  

Canada - Government Information

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


John A.C. Manning


All Canadian Immigration Questions


I am a Certified Immigration Consultant I have been practicing in this profession for the last 18 years I have been consulted by many private and corporate clients.

I am a full Member of The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) Membership # 415199

Retirement Today Magazine (UK) 2008

I am a graduate of London University (UK) Business management I passed a Sales Organization Course. McGill University (Canada) I passed a Executive Development Course McGill University (Canada

Past/Present Clients
Novartis Pharma (Canada) AirLiquide (Canada) Air Canada.

©2017 All rights reserved.