Canada - Government Information/Return as a deported person

Question
What is your advice for a person who has been deported (level 2) from Canada and has tried to come back once, but his application was rejected because they didn't see evidence to make them believe this time he will truly go back after his visa expires? What can be added to the application as evidence for this? This is my husband's case and I am an international MA student at University of Calgary. When he left Canada the first time he was a single man, but now, as a married couple he has more reasons to want to be in Canada accompanying his wife and more knowledge of his situation and more interests to comply to his visa status. Thank you for your input and feedback.

Answer
Hi Monica,

To overcome a deportation order see

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/inadmissibility/arc.asp

He will have to take a good look at the regulations on the CIC website and be guided accordingly

I am not sure of your circumstance, nor the reason for the deportation, but a Foreign student can make an application to have their spouse enter Canada with them.

Sorry but that is all I can say at the moment  

Canada - Government Information

John A.C. Manning