Canada - Government Information/IELTS waiver

Question
QUESTION: Hi John,

I received an admit from Beedie school of business-Vancouver for full time MBA program starting this fall. I had a question regarding IELTS waiver for applying for a Canada student visa.
I have completed my Masters Degree from Univ of Missouri-Columbia (GPA 3.68) in 2002 and have worked in USA for 7 years from Feb 2002 until Dec 2008. I have my official transcript and Degree certificate and also work experience letter from my employer from USA.

I am currently based in India for past 5 years and i am an Indian citizen. Based on fact that i have studied and worked in USA, Do i still need to give an IELTS or can i apply without the same. I also have F1 US student visa and H1B work visa stamp on my passport.Also i have taken the GMAT(score 620).

Thanks

Sunil

ANSWER: Hello,

Please refer to the CIC application for a Study Permit

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study.asp

There is no mention of any language requirement by CIC.

Your school may require that; but that is out of my area of advice.

Hope this helps.

QUESTION: Hi John
Thanks for your help and the reply.
Just one more question. My company is sponsoring my tuition and they are going to deposit the amount in my bank. So I am an industry sponsor. They are going to make an affidavit that once my course is complete I will come back and work with them for 2 years and they will promote me after I come back. I am working for a small scale industry. What documents of the company should I
Attach with my visa application.
Thanks
Sunil

Answer
Sunil,
As I stated the affidavits are good evidence and I suggest that you attach a copy of the company's charter, to prove that it is a legitimate organization etc.
All evidence of this nature should be attached.
This is all on this question thank you  

Canada - Government Information

John A.C. Manning