Canada - Government Information/IELTS waiver

I received an admit from Beedie school of business-Vancouver for full time MBA program starting this fall. I had a question regarding IELTS waiver for applying for a Canada student visa.
I have completed my Masters Degree from Univ of Missouri-Columbia (GPA 3.68) in 2002 and have worked in USA for 7 years from Feb 2002 until Dec 2008. I have my official transcript and Degree certificate and also work experience letter from my employer from USA.

I am currently based in India for past 5 years and i am an Indian citizen. Based on fact that i have studied and worked in USA, Do i still need to give an IELTS or can i apply without the same. I also have F1 US student visa and H1B work visa stamp on my passport.Also i have taken the GMAT(score 620).

ANSWER: Hello,

Please refer to the CIC application for a Study Permit

There is no mention of any language requirement by CIC.

Your school may require that; but that is out of my area of advice.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help and the reply.
Just one more question. My company is sponsoring my tuition and they are going to deposit the amount in my bank. So I am an industry sponsor. They are going to make an affidavit that once my course is complete I will come back and work with them for 2 years and they will promote me after I come back. I am working for a small scale industry. What documents of the company should I
Attach with my visa application.

As I stated the affidavits are good evidence and I suggest that you attach a copy of the company's charter, to prove that it is a legitimate organization etc.
All evidence of this nature should be attached.
This is all on this question thank you  

Canada - Government Information

John A.C. Manning

All Canadian Immigration Questions

I am a Certified Immigration Consultant I have been practicing in this profession for the last 18 years I have been consulted by many private and corporate clients.

I am a full Member of The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) Membership # 415199

Retirement Today Magazine (UK) 2008

I am a graduate of London University (UK) Business management I passed a Sales Organization Course. McGill University (Canada) I passed a Executive Development Course McGill University (Canada

Novartis Pharma (Canada) AirLiquide (Canada) Air Canada.