Canada - Government Information/Questions about employment

Question
Form
Form  

Form
Form  
1) it asks for employment history, i have worked at my current place for 13 years, but had many different positions. Since it's just asking for employer history, can i just list it as one instead of many entries listing the different positions?

2) Lastly for this section..my spouse was under 18   Five years ago, and her brother who lives in Canada had sponsered her /her family which was declined due to inconstant information.
Which of the following do i need to tick "YES" since this happened?

Answer
Hi Ram,

#1) Just list the employment start date and end date.  Then on a plane separate sheet write the details of the positions, I.E call the sheet addendum to question #....... etc. then attach it with the CIC document

#2) Tick # 6e and give a complete but, to the point explanation of the reason for the refusal, using CIC words wherever possible. Also quoting the refused file number if it was given in the refusal letter.
You write this in the place for that below.

Hope this helps  

Canada - Government Information

John A.C. Manning