Canada - Government Information/can i correct mistake in 5669E form?

Question
hello
i have applied for federal skilled worker 2014. i have received my positive review also last month from the CIC. but after discussion with a friend of mine, i came to know that i have misread Q6. point(D). i thought it was only for refuge. i have been refused visitor visa to THE U.S.A. and to THE U.K. around the year 2007-2009. reason on financial ground. So instead of ticking YES i ticked NO by mistake.
so can i explain and inform the visa office of CANADA? or wait till they ask for it? My agent said me to wait till they ask me for it.
please help.
thanking you.

Answer
Yes, you can always make a change to your situation i.e. marriage , new baby, change of address etc, just use the File # that was allocated to you and send CIC a letter or  " case specific request" electronically to which ever Visa Office you are using

Hope this helps.  

Canada - Government Information

John A.C. Manning