You are here:

Canada - Government Information/can i correct mistake in 5669E form?


i have applied for federal skilled worker 2014. i have received my positive review also last month from the CIC. but after discussion with a friend of mine, i came to know that i have misread Q6. point(D). i thought it was only for refuge. i have been refused visitor visa to THE U.S.A. and to THE U.K. around the year 2007-2009. reason on financial ground. So instead of ticking YES i ticked NO by mistake.
so can i explain and inform the visa office of CANADA? or wait till they ask for it? My agent said me to wait till they ask me for it.
please help.
thanking you.

Yes, you can always make a change to your situation i.e. marriage , new baby, change of address etc, just use the File # that was allocated to you and send CIC a letter or  " case specific request" electronically to which ever Visa Office you are using

Hope this helps.  

Canada - Government Information

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


John A.C. Manning


All Canadian Immigration Questions


I am a Certified Immigration Consultant I have been practicing in this profession for the last 18 years I have been consulted by many private and corporate clients.

I am a full Member of The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) Membership # 415199

Retirement Today Magazine (UK) 2008

I am a graduate of London University (UK) Business management I passed a Sales Organization Course. McGill University (Canada) I passed a Executive Development Course McGill University (Canada

Past/Present Clients
Novartis Pharma (Canada) AirLiquide (Canada) Air Canada.

©2017 All rights reserved.