Canada - Government Information/Canadian PR cancellation

Question
Hello
I have received my Canadian PR card in 2012 and tried to find a job in Canada. to make the story short, I ended up finding a Job in the USA and now I have my Green Card.
To my knowledge there is no way that I can manage to fulfill both sides PR requirements (If there is any way please let me know as I would love to keep my Canadian PR if I can).
My question is , if I cannot keep my Canadian PR status, what is the best way of canceling it, and must importantly if I voluntarily cancel my Canadian PR and in the future I want to apply again would that be an issue?

Thank you in advance

Answer
Hello Rostam,

Thank you for the question.

Unfortunately if you become a USA Green Card holder (i.e. a PR of the USA) the best way is to revoke your Canadian Permanent Residence (PR) status in Canada.

In order to be able to re-apply for Canadian Permanent Residence in the future you must make an this application to give up you Canadian PR status in a legal fashion.

Here is the link to that procedure:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5781ETOC.asp

I hope this helps  

Canada - Government Information

John A.C. Manning