Canada - Government Information/verification of a company

Dear  Sir, My name is Shakti Singh, 28 years male from Narwana
city India. I have recieved an email containing a job opportunity as a
farm worker in Quebec province of Canada. This job was offered by
Parsco fruit farm based in Quebec. I have doubt about its authenticity. It could be a scam. How to comfirm that it is genuine offer of not. Everything is looking very genuine. I am forwarding you details of Parsco fruit company .I have sent my documents. Then they sent me a contract letter and asked me to sign it and send back to them. I have signed it and sent them. I am waiting for the further communication. I can send you the employment contract letter which was sent by them. It is looking like a genuine one, with official stamp. Till now they did not demand any money.
i had recieved this email from following id - <parsco_EddieCowan-hrquatrabecox@>
then the sender directed me to send my resume to info@  After recieving my resume they sent me an application form to fill up.  After that they prepared my contract letter. This is website-

Hello Shakti,

Thank you for your enquiry re Pasco Fruit Farms.

I have called their phone number several times, but no answer as yet.

I have searched their website extensively and the list of accredited government logos that they show would, convince me that this is a genuine operation.

As you know the employer has to prove that he is not able to find Canadians or Canadian Permanent Residents to fill the job positions before he hires a foreign national. That process is called making an application for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)

The next step:  If the LMIA is positive the employer will send you the LMIA document and you will be able to apply through "The Express Entry" website for a Canadian Work Permit.

The employer in Quebec will also have to obtain a "Certificate of Selection CSQ" and you apply for a Certificate of Acceptation (CAQ)

I hope this answers your question.

Best of luck & regards  

Canada - Government Information

John A.C. Manning

All Canadian Immigration Questions

I am a Certified Immigration Consultant I have been practicing in this profession for the last 18 years I have been consulted by many private and corporate clients.

I am a full Member of The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) Membership # 415199

Retirement Today Magazine (UK) 2008

I am a graduate of London University (UK) Business management I passed a Sales Organization Course. McGill University (Canada) I passed a Executive Development Course McGill University (Canada

Novartis Pharma (Canada) AirLiquide (Canada) Air Canada.