Canada - Government Information/Canada FSW

I applied for the FSW 2014 , my application is currently being processed and have just received an email requesting the payment of RPRF and my family passports, however I am at present in the UK , my leave to remain visa application was refused in 2012, went through series of appeals which was yet to be finally decided when my FSW application was initiated and un-intentionally forgot to indicate the refusal in the imm5669e form. I made a fresh application after exhausting my appeal rights which was also refused in July 2015 but the decision is currently being appealed against at the appeal tribunal. I just want to know if mentioning this in the IMM5669E form update where it was asked will not lead to my application being refused at this stage. I have just 10days to send the passports and document and will really appreciate a quick and fast response from you.
Thank you for your help.

Hello Yemi,

It would seem that if you have been asked by CIC to pay and send in your passports for processing, all CIC security will have been done.
I can not speak for CIC and I do not make any presumptions or predictions, so I am unable to offer any advice at this time.
I suggest that you just follow the requests of CIC and live with the consequences.  

Canada - Government Information

John A.C. Manning

All Canadian Immigration Questions

I am a Certified Immigration Consultant I have been practicing in this profession for the last 18 years I have been consulted by many private and corporate clients.

I am a full Member of The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) Membership # 415199

Retirement Today Magazine (UK) 2008

I am a graduate of London University (UK) Business management I passed a Sales Organization Course. McGill University (Canada) I passed a Executive Development Course McGill University (Canada

Novartis Pharma (Canada) AirLiquide (Canada) Air Canada.