Canada - Government Information/Return of Visa Processing Fee - Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Canada Migration

Question
Dear Sir,

My application for FSW immigration to Canada through WWICS agency was terminated by CIC during July 2013 and the refund of Visa Processing Fee and other fees send as a cheque to WWICS agency was send back to CIC due to a lack of communication issue (mobile number lapse)
Later on 07-12-2015, I came to know of it after asking the WWICS agency. I contacted the WWICS agency about this problem but they are not replying on this. The CIC web page does not encourage any personal communication, even emails send to  results in automated response that lead to nowhere...

Can you please advise me how I can request a re-issue of the refund for the Visa Processing Fee.

Thank you and Regards,

P.Rajkumar

Answer
Rajkuma,

This question is out of my area of expertise, however below is a link to a number of CIC websites which may help you.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/fees/refunds/index.asp

IN SHORT YOU WRITE A NICE LETTER TO THE visa OFFICER WHO WAS HANDLED YOUR CASE , GIVE YOUR REFERENCE NUMBERS AND THE DATES OF THE ENTRY, ASK FOR THEREFUND AND WAIT FORT A REPLY.

Thank YOU  

Canada - Government Information

John A.C. Manning