Canada - Government Information/Mistake in COPR

Question

I will land in Canada next month and will be back to my home country after spending two weeks there. I have observed that eye colour of my wife on COPR is stated as "Green" while her actual eye colour is blue. I may have made mistake in filing the application form by incorrectly stating her eye colour as "Green".

Please if you could advice that what I should do in this case.  

Faisal

Answer
Hello Faisal,

When you land in Canada, you will be interviewed by a Citizenship and Immigration officer, before you leave the security area.

You will be asked if your names and other items are correct, at that time you can advise the officer of your concern and he / she will make the correction for you.

Do not worry; if it was a genuine error, CIC officers are human as well.

Hope this helps, good luck.  

Canada - Government Information

John A.C. Manning