You are here:

Canada - Government Information/education point assessment


i have heard lot about you please advise in this regard. I have done B.A in Arts under  one sitting scheme from India from a recognised  UGC Kurukshetra university in 1999. At that time there was a rule that if you are 12th passed and have 2 year gap after 12th then  you can sit under BA one-sitting  Exams and can obtain your degree. Duration  for clearing Exams  was from 1996 to 2000. but i took admission in 1996 and cleared my B.A exams in  june 1999. thereafter i did Master in social work in 2009 of 2 year duration from recognised global open university under distance mode.  Sir I want to know if I apply foe ECA to WES how many point I can get . please clear it from you  valuable experience.


All claims of foreign national's education points based on certificates or degrees, must be assessed by WES or other recognized equivalence agencies, to see that the degree is valid for the Express Entry application. Without a Canadian equivalence certificate your degree or diploma will not be recognized and your application will be fefused
Here is the link to the points system.  

You also must have passed a English language test even before you apply.

Good luck  

Canada - Government Information

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


John A.C. Manning


All Canadian Immigration Questions


I am a Certified Immigration Consultant I have been practicing in this profession for the last 18 years I have been consulted by many private and corporate clients.

I am a full Member of The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) Membership # 415199

Retirement Today Magazine (UK) 2008

I am a graduate of London University (UK) Business management I passed a Sales Organization Course. McGill University (Canada) I passed a Executive Development Course McGill University (Canada

Past/Present Clients
Novartis Pharma (Canada) AirLiquide (Canada) Air Canada.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]