Canada - Government Information/Re-issue of FSW Payment Refund by CIC

Dear Sir,

My application for FSW (Federal Skilled Worker) immigration to Canada through WWICS agency at India was terminated by CIC during July 2013 and the refund of Visa Processing Fee and other fees send as a cheque to WWICS agency was send back to CIC due to a lack of communication issue (mobile number lapse)
Later on 07-12-2015, I came to know of it after asking the WWICS agency. I contacted the WWICS agency about this problem but they are not replying on this. The CIC web page does not encourage any personal communication, even emails send to  results in automated response that lead to nowhere...

Can you please advise me how I can request a re-issue of the refund for the Visa Processing Fee.

Thank you and Regards,

Hello Rajkumar;

Thank you for your question.

Normally, your representative should assist you in obtaining refund or by providing you information to do so.

You may consult the following page on CIC website for further information on the refund

There should be an online refund request form there.

Hope this helps.

Thank you  

Canada - Government Information

Deepak Kohli

I am a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), practicing in Ontario for last 9 years. As a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) since its inception, I am committed to uphold the principles of integrity, knowledge and consumer protection. Our advice is based on sound legal provisions and practices, so that the client receives the best value for money. Our advice and assistance covers issues such as (a) permanent residence in Canada, (b) temporary residence (c) maintaining residency (d) reuniting family (e) Canadian citizenship (f) Immigration appeals, and more. We assist people from across the world in all Canadian Immigration matters (economic programs), including Federal Skilled Worker Program, Business Immigration, Work permits, Study permits, Family Class sponsorships, Appeals to the Immigration Appeals Division of IRB, etc. The intention of participating in this forum is to share my knowledge and views on Canadian immigration matters for general scenarios. The answers however, should not be considered as a legal advice, as that involves detailed information of various aspects of the immigrants' profile. People should contact me directly, should they wish to use to obtain a specific legal advice.

Since 2002, I have been working in the field of Canadian Immigration consulting. Prior to going into own practice in late 2003, I worked for an Immigration Consulting organisation in Toronto. My practice covers various areas of economic and family class immigration into Canada. Like I say to my prospective clients, just as there are thousands of ways to find god, there are a no. (over 50) ways to gain immigration to Canada. The trick is to find out the most suitable one for each client. Nevertheless, there are some programs that are more popular. We advise clients on these as well as find innovative immigration solutions for others. I have been an active volunteer with the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC), since its inception in 2005. After serving the Ontario Chapter for 5 years in Communications Committee, I joined the National Board in 2010. I served as the Director - Membership on the national Board of Directors of CAPIC for a year. I recently retired from the Board of Directors of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), the regulatory body for Canadian Immigration Consultants, after serving for 1 year.

Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC)

Immigration Practitioner Program (with High Honours) - 2003 - Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, Toronto, Ontario, CANADA; MBA - 1992 - M.S.University of Baroda, Baroda (India

I have received various awards from the Immigration consultancy professional organizations, during my tenure.